Journals, writings, ramblings and updates on this one's journey in to submission.



http://www.submissivesephora.com/


Monday, March 28, 2011

Spankings! mmmm Veronica Vaughn Spanked!

I don't know what it is about a spanking but it makes me wet. Just the threat of a spanking and I'm wiggling in my seat and trying hard to maintain a reasonable amount of decorum.   It's almost as if I will plan something wicked just so I can feel the sting of my Husband's hand on my big curvy bottom.  I adore it!

On SUBMISSIVESEPHRA.COM we see that VERONICA VAUGHN ALSO loves a really good SPANKING!


 After a day out shopping and spending far too much of her hubby's money, BUSTY VERONICA is told to take off all of her clothes and bend over her husband's knee.  You get to see her big round ass turn bright red and listen to her cry and promise to be good!  It's HOT in PICS and VIDEO!


You will LOVE everything about this update. See it now on SUBMISSIVESEPHORA.COM!

No comments:

Post a Comment